We need all parents to help launder the rugby team jerseys throughout the season.
Jerseys are expensive so we treat them with care and do what we can to sustain their longevity.
Here's how it works:
- Please make sure you get the bag(s) of jerseys from the managers after the games end. They will need time to gather all jerseys and make sure they are accounted for before you take the bag, so please be patient with them while they complete this task.
- It is preferred that jerseys be laundered in cold water and hung to dry.
- If you sign up for an out of town tournament, sometimes we have laundry in our hotel, and sometimes we need to find a laundromat. Sometimes we are in a pinch, and we have to throw the jerseys in the dryer on low temp. Pro Tip: Take hangers and laundry detergent with you!
- If you sign up for the last day of an out of town trip, you will need to transport the jerseys back to KC to launder.
- Please wash, fold, and have your player return the jerseys to Coach at the next practice.
- All jerseys need to be folded with the number facing out and placed in numerical order in the bag provided (2 stacks in one bag). Coaches need them in this order for game days so please pay close attention to this detail.
If you have any questions, you can always reach out, I am happy to help.
Thank you for helping with this necessary chore for the team!